Thursday, August 22, 2013

Watching God Work

I so want to put into words what I've seen God do this week. I've seen His glory up close and personal. The problem... there are no words. The fullness in my heart is so overwhelming. The worship from my soul defies words. As much as I like to share my heart through words... well there aren't any. 

So, I won't try. I'll just say that I'm overwhelmed by Jesus. I'm overwhelmed at God's mercy in allowing me to be close as He works. 

I know why I need a glorified body before I can look at God's glory full on. In moments like these, when my heart and soul are practically bursting from me after seeing just a glimmer of my Father's hand I already feel as though my physical frame can't handle it. I cannot imagine what it will be like to see Him face to face, to see Him as He is...

So I don't really have any words, but I feel I need to share. I am in awe of God. He is magnificent.   

No comments:

Post a Comment